Gift That Keeps On Giving

I have come to learn that through celebrations with and without that the gift that has helped the most was unwrapped. We may have been given video games and they came and went. We may have been given clothes and they shrunk......I swear it. We may have been given jewelry and it broke, was lost, or ooops was fake. It is possible too have seen piles and piles of ribbon, garland, and lights but, the greatest gift of all happened year round. I saw my mother call on JESUS and I saw HIM answer. I saw her pray, fast, and cry for her loved ones. I was told by my Mother, "Child bad times come but if you have JESUS everything will work out." This is the time set aside to remember that JESUS is the gift to save the world. For those of us who get treated like we were too old to anticipate santa clause or have children of our own to tend to. I can attest that by being given JESUS, I have been given my best Christmas gift yet. Not under a tree or in a stocking but, in a walk. I witnessed a relationship and through acceptance have come to establish a relationship on my own. I encourage you to reach out and take the gift that keeps on giving. The gift of salvation, Living Water, Peace, Joy because all things are wrapped up in the gift of JESUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

One Dimensional