Almost Lost My Life

I do not believe we can enjoy new beginnings without understanding what is truly beginning again. Nor do I believe the magnitude of a new beginning can be shared corporately. Each moment of turn by turn choices an individual makes paves a destiny that is shifted when those steps collide with Truth. Today, I celebrate a new beginning. Life is a very precious thing. However, when hope is loss, all is gray, it seems no one hears it is logical that if my life stopped the pain would also. I celebrate my new beginning that started the day the LORD saved my life. I do not mean in a symbolic sense in that He washed my sins away, redeemed me from my past hurts, and poor choices. He has and continues to give me new mercies everyday. Additionally, literally, on more than one occasion I have been on the brink, in the grasp, at the edge of life loss but, my GOD. Today, I celebrate my new beginnings because it is not the eighth day following these events but, in some cases years. Looking back over these years I see the hope that was on the horizon when I did not see it in my rear or side mirrors. I stand strong, firm, unapologetic ally because not only was I bought with a price. I have been given another chance at life. Another chance to learn, another chance to put forth more effort, another chance to make mistakes, another chance to do it better. I am certain whether your life and death moments were as physical as mine or not you have made some split second decisions where your Savior has held you from harm. Take a few minutes and celebrate because of today. Today, you are still here. Choose to walk out this new beginning, today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

i Forgot YOU Love Me