GOD Does not have grandchildren

    In the womb a mother has to believe unseen. In the womb a father relies on touches and impressions. Both parents are trusting GOD to be with the one whom they cannot see. Yes, there is growth, yes, there are pictures captured of this new life forming. However, the life itself is not viewed. Parents believe by faith their little one is brewing correctly. So, why lose hope in that same GOD for the life of your child when they are outside of the womb? The next phase of the journey; your child is out of the womb, personally trained, and equipped with a little life experience. You have given them GOD, given them to GOD, now you have to believe in the unseen, again. The cold air that shifts with the wind is the cold air that falls on two sides of town. The cold air that envelops a mother as the seasons change is the same cold breeze that reminds her child of that once warm bosom. 

     The same song in the air that ushers in sleigh bells echoes across the street, state line, penetrates the prison walls for your would be prodigal child. The same twinge you feel on the back of your neck in the wee hours of the night; the same empty you feel in your abdomen at the potential horrors that play like polaroid images through your mind. Your child feels with a massive layer of guilt to boot. GOD has not forgotten. Christ will never leave you, nor forsake you. My GOD who kept me in my Mother’s womb kept me in the womb of my pride mapped out voyage called life. Each turn, each encounter those maternal words of truth that evolved with her faith poured through my mind helping me navigate one compromising situation after another. 

     Home was this elusive oasis that once seemed like an overly structured camp with an oppressive warden. Turned AWOL after given a day of liberty. Perspective is reality and revelation changes lives. My day of repreve had transformed into years of stress and heartache. I got an opportunity to tell my Mother that fruit of her prayers were manifesting before her eyes. Like in the beginning the LORD was changing something in my womb. The change took place from inside me. My choices were not different, the people did not change; right away. My heart became convicted my sins began to weigh. It took me awhile to get the revelation but, today I sit in joy. My mother gave me to GOD. To HIM i belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

One Dimensional