Childlike Faith to Go Outside and, Play

From the threshold of my stronghold I look out at the curious wonders of the outside. I think about how people comfort themselves who don't have CHRIST. i believe it is reminiscent to people who have been to heaven and, no longer appreciate the world around them. Today, I rest in my stronghold anchored from my womb. I hear whispers of assurances, reminded of promises, provided a place where I don't have to be vulnerable because HE just knows... Knows where it hurts, why it hurts, knows how to make the hurt disappear. Not without some learning that is ongoing for myself the challenge is that this same Wonderful, Loving, FATHER, wants me to love people. i want to please my FATHER. I have read that without faith it is impossible to please GOD. Jesus gave us two commands: To love GOD and love people. i love GOD, i love people but, i do not always allow people to love me. Why? I am glad you asked. People hurt. We commonly hurt the people we love; primarily because we are protecting ourselves. For me this was learned behavior. I learned that there is an art to keep people from hurting me. The first person to teach me this lesson was my biological Father. The first person to reveal to me that all those hurts were not earned was my Heavenly Father. That revelation has been my flight to heaven. Now, all my hopes, fears, passions, pleasures, insecurities, are shared with my Heavenly FATHER. This relationship is not without hard truths. I spill my heart's journey on these pages because of the conviction that comes from the LORD. It is not the discipline and accountability that is gained through healthy relationships. My reluctance to open my heart with people is due to dishonesty. We do not tell each other the real problems. We just let them fester because of various fears. I presented this perplexity to my Heavenly Father and, this is what HE explained. "Wounded people hurt wounded people. We are only as healed to depth we allow the Healer to touch our injuries. As long as i trust HIM, though people may hurt me; HE will never allow those hurts to break me. Because HE is leading me; i don't have to make poor choices. The faith challenge is trust the CHRIST in each person i meet because no matter how small the portion... the CHRIST in them and, the CHRIST in me makes it possible."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

One Dimensional

Extra, Extra, Read About Life