Life's Master Class

    Life lessons are like high school. We have multiple professors and multiple exams. Two months of 2018 and two classes passed. (Not mastered 🙃). One has been repeated for years. There is not a doubt in my mind that as the year unfolds more lessons will continue to present themselves. The older I get; the more I realize my real eyes are just now being formed. I can use phrases like, "Keep on living" and "I ain't never" in the same exchange. Some lessons we learn to teach. Some lessons we learn from others. Some lessons we learn through experience; and some lessons are visual aids. Three dimensional caricatured parables acted out by surrendered servants for divine tutelage. We being human tend to be midway through our lessons before we decide to categorize it. 

     Perhaps in the cloak of darkness because our natural eyes see no sun, we assume the Son is also hidden? So, here I am in a moment of reflection breaking down these patterns and appropriated systems out of survival. Reassessing from a place of awareness. I have learned how to be comfortable with my "knower". The Lord speaks in a still small voice when we need Him. The voices of those around us who do have the vision, responsibility, or consequence of our purpose will speak volumes as we reach their capacity of limitation. I am stronger than I thought. I can endure more than my loved ones feel comfortable watching me endure. Limited watching during endurance results in coming home with spoils "I am a heroine". When endurance in their presence I am a fool for taking chances and, pushing through the struggle. These truths are why #Februarygratitude2018 has been so near and dear to my heart. Standing on the backs of the ones who brought me over. Celebrating the teachers who made it look easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

i Forgot YOU Love Me