Calculated Attack

How dare you measure my hunger? The beast within does not piddle and beg for scraps. No, my patience is not fear or hesitation. I've been through too much to allow any form of complacency. These steps executed are calculated and timed. I have been watching my prey for far too long to act prematurely. I have had this morsel in my sites for several hunting seasons. This elusive fawn has traipsed past me countless times, and I refuse to miss my mark by rushing. The depths of my hunger compel me to be wise and precise. I am the lioness on the bank of the river eying the delicacy. My hunger is so great, my teeth are dry. I can not and will not permit this nourishment to get away. Crouching down in position, senses heightened like never before, instincts work operably, I attack! I am holding on to this promise with a giant vice grip in my jaws. I feel the heart beat beneath my chest sync to the pounding of my own. Tenaciously I hold on because she who has the greatest heart will beat last and, that heart will be mine. ©InmypromiseWhite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

i Forgot YOU Love Me