Graciously Resting

    All these films depict the legacy of kings that can be found in the iris of young men. These moments of celebration inspire me to reflect on my greatest heroine. My Mother was the Queen of every room she entered. Captivating with her wit, beauty, and charm. Days away from openly appreciating the grace bestowed me second by second; my heart tugged at the love she continues to give. Each memory of her intentional training reveals a deeper level of wisdom as I mature, expanding my capacity to understand. 

     Seeing what she already saw; walking where she already tread. “Gratitude is a posture.” Echoes on various platforms. Gratefully, I sit in my state of reflection holding on to promises of better days ahead. Remember in all your thanks to thank yourself. Give yourself permission to relax and, keep putting one foot in front of the other. In all the lessons my Mother provided me these reminders were caught not taught. Catch! You are worthy of all the appreciation you receive. Thank you for who you are to all those you shine on.

Comments

  1. Well said! Give yourself permission to relax and keep putting one foot in front of the other....those words are much needed in my life right now. Your mom always encouraged and always gave one something to laugh about. Keep using those great memories of your great mother to encourage. ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Dimensional

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life