Fireless Smoke

The heat broke like fever. This burning that had been emitting from my stomach for weeks. Suddenly, I was released. I had been travailing with what seemed like no solution. The temperatures were the soothing heat of a massage ointment. The salve stayed just long enough to cause discomfort but, was not strong enough to fulfill. I plead to my Father to quench this desire. Holding on to the truth that what I feel and what I know are never at odds. Finally, I felt the rush wave of cool roll over me. In the wake of this shifted mindset I am ashamed. I saw that dark shadow of the old me. I choose to grasps what I know and not stay on what I feel. I know I am redeemed. Now, head straight, armor equipped I press ahead. I am going into the enemy's camp, and I want to vengeance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

i Forgot YOU Love Me