Autonomy of the Classroom

The smiling faces tell a story. The story of what was, and what will be. I loose myself in the moment and allow those smiles to carry me. I was taught how to release. I was granted permission to remove my chains. I used to watch from behind my cage in envy at their innocence. I longed to share with my past selves. Tell the old me the outcome of the new me when we chose to make that decision the last time. The disappoint, let down, broken pieces but, those heavy portions left deep marks in my muscle mass resulting in weight gain. This new weight helped me to push the boulders of doubt, fear, and disbelief. Chains turned bracelets now I dance with words. I fly with imagery. I pull on my greatest passions because the vulnerability I show the stronger they see me. I see the shadow of my former self stand and marionette off the wall. They see a woman who has overcome great trials and have hope that there is a tomorrow. They need me and I need them. We educate each other on life. We both take notes on the birth of curiosity, longing, and acceptance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

One Dimensional