Ouch!

Please don't touch my bruise. Please stop picking at my wound. I don't want to talk about it and, it hurts when you pick at it. Leave it be and let it heal. What do you mean it won't heal covered up? I need my badge to keep out the dirt and debris. I covered it to keep it from getting infected by your persistent words. Stop! Don't pick at it like that. No, I will not tell you again where it came from. I don't want to replay that moment in time. I prefer to nurse this pulsating pain emitting from me. After a while the pain goes numb and I cant feel anything. I like the numb because it spills over to other wounds that seem to not be healing. I know a girl who is proud of her scars. I admire her triumph. Yet, I sometimes wonder what does she do with the pain now? ©InmypromiseWhite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

i Forgot YOU Love Me