Love Me From A Distance

It is not a “me or you” situation. This is a “if you love me let go” situation. If I love me, I have to pull away. I don't want to be let go of by you. I do want to fly and, my wings are not strong enough to carry us both. My resolve is that I fight to love me at all costs. I have to hold on to the promise that we will meet at the same destination as long as we both pursue triumphantly. I have to lay aside every wait. There is no time like the present. I have played with this gift for far too long. I have but, I haven't; see, I have not been wasting time but, I have not been making progress. I have not been idle but, I have not been advancing. My time has been otherwise allocated and, it occurred to me that the only person making those allocations a priority is me. This admission hurts to make because the time spent was precious. I am busting at the seams with greatness and, it is spilling over into your “love me when I need you” time. Still, that is not important enough for you during your, “ I'm doing me” time. I value the relationship but, I can no longer count the costs because the currency exchange is vicious. The vision should be making traction but, it is on life support because I keep binge eating then going anorexic. No longer will I be an enabler to this systemic starvation taking place to my dream. Look at the sky! There is a bird, a plane, it is me soaring and, because we are connected the strength of my cape will carry us. Thank you for the ride to the airport. I am about to take off! ©InmypromiseWhite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tent Revival

Extra, Extra, Read About Life

i Forgot YOU Love Me